Wednesday, April 9, 2008



It´s always difficult to say goodbye. You just leave all behind: your family, your friends, your love... You don´t really want to go, but in the deap of your heard you know it´s the best. That´s what this song is all about...and what does it mean to me.

I attempted this journey, took some risks and its cost remembers me all the time how difficult it is. But I went away with the promise that one day I was going to go back. Going back full with new experiences. But hopefully, thing won´t change that much until then, so I could recognize them easily...Hopefully I won´t change either, so they could recognize me too.

I took them all with me, they´re always on my thoughts, my dreams, in my heard. The only thing I ask them to is to be happy for me...smile!

=D

1 comment:

maria byrne said...

"I´m citizen of the world and only at the moon a foreigner".
I love this quote. Where is it from?